Drop Ship Basics
How can you benefit from drop shipping
- Remarkably low start cost
- Lower seller cost, bigger seller profits
- Minimal time to set up your business
- No inventory hassles, shipping hassles, or packaging hassles
- Broad product range
- Explore new products lines
How does drop shipping work?
Drop shipping is a retail service provided by manufacturer or supplier like dropshipzone to ship the products directly to the end-purchaser. The retailer will be provided the information of the products s/he would like to sell including descriptions and images. When a product is sold, the retailer will pass along the customer’s order detail to the supplier who packages and ships the product. The reseller’s profit in the transaction is the different between the wholesale and retail price of the item sold.
Drop shipping saves you the hassle of warehousing, packaging, anrtd shipping of products, which translates into a reduction in cost. It leads to greater profit and more savings for customers. Resellers can also take advantage of the wide selection of products since they can select from different manufacturers.
- Choose products and download product descriptions and images from supplier
- List products on your website
- Collect payment from your customer
- Place your order with supplier
- Product is shipped directly to your customer
- Sell again and make more profit